Saturday, December 18, 2010

Review

I'd like to tell you about one of your "shining stars."  Joe, in the service department, is definitely deserving of some kind of award (or a raise!).  I had a lot of trouble with my '06 Town and Country van; various systems failed on it one by one.  Each time I went inot the service department Joe was always eager to see that I was well taken care of.  His friendly, upbeat attitude made my inconveniences bareable.  I recently traded the '06 in for an '08 Town and Country at your store.  I began having trouble with this one also and Joe was there making sure I was accommodated in a timely and friendly manner.  At one point, I took my van in for service when Matt had told me I'd have the loaner van while mine was in the shop.  When I arrived the next day, Matt was off sick and the van was not there.  Joe went out of his way to make sure I was able to get the van a few days later when it was returned by another customer.  His c-workers told me that he was genuinely concerned that I had made a trip for nothing a few days prior.  Because of Joe, getting my van serviced is a pleasant experience.  I can assure you that I will be a return customer when I need a new vehicle because good service is hard to find these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment